CLUB RULES & REGULATIONS
Please make sure that your children are aware of the rules.
- Girls must wear a gymnastics leotard. If you do not own one, we have leotards for you to purchase. Ballet skirts or frills are not allowed.
- Boys must wear leotard or t-shirts and stretchy shorts.
- No Jewelry, watches or earrings.
- Hair must be tied up and kept away from the face. Hair ties should be soft to avoid hurting the child.
- Children may not touch the equipment (unless instructed by the coach) or run around the equipment.
- Strictly no nuts or chewing gum. We have children with fatal food allergies.
- Please keep your children in your care until their class starts.
- Children should bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated.
- Parents must come inside the sports hall and collect their child on time. Children will not be sent out on their own.
- Gymnasts must respect their coaches and each other. Those who are displaying inappropriate behavior such as bullying, racism or swearing will be banned from the club. Moreover, the club reserves the right to expel any gymnast regardless of age and level for poor discipline resulting in chronic disruption of training sessions.
- We are not responsible for lost items.
- Please note that we do not close for public holidays. For any changes to the schedule, we will inform you.
Payment and missed classes:
- Payment should be made before or on the first class.
- Enrollment in a class is a term commitment.
- If your child missed class because of an illness, we offer 2 make-up classes that should be completed within the term. We do not transfer make up classes to the next term.
- No refunds under any circumstances.
Thank you for your co-operation.